BREAKING NEWS

TO THE UNKNOWN HUSBAND (1)



Dear future husband, please answer these questions:

When are you coming for me?
When are you bringing the band with the beautiful rock?
When do you intend to stop deceiving yourself and find me already?
When do I drop daddy's name for yours?
When do I begin to make you breakfast each morning and knot your tie, (if you ever wear one) bidding you the best day at work? Just whennnn?

When do we begin to make love (oh yeah! And don't you start thinking am such a rotten pretty thing!) and make cute babies together? (Now that got my eyes teary)
When do I get to fight and argue with you in endless chatter, till we run round the house like kids, throwing sofa pillows around?
When do I get to experience those beautiful morning devotions with you while you hold my hands in prayers? Just when baby?

And just when do I get to slip those tiny sweet notes into your pocket for you to find, read, at those few times we'd ever be apart?
When do I get to have a mother-in-law, papa-in-law, brother/sister-in-laws, niece/nephew-in-laws? (if there's anything like that)
Just when do we get to christen our tiny little cuties those beautiful names I have been saving up all the years?

When do you get to comb my hair and try making your bad braids of them, and when do I get to nag you to drop both pair of your stockings at the same spot?
Darling, when do you get to hold my shoulders, kiss my fore head, pray with me and reassure me all would be fine in Christ???

Your lady is waiting.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Welcome to SAMBISA. Designed by OddThemes