BREAKING NEWS

Best of Poetry: ESOTERIC

ESOTERIC

By Lush_Lawyer

Standing, I watch his flesh hammered on
Like a piece of wood he was pinned to Calvary's tree for all
I see the gushing and the gnashing, the pain mixed with my gain
As a plant, the red liquid watered the wood
The one which stands so symbolic until now...

Poor Lucifer...! You should have taken hint dude!
You didn't see it coming right?!
The flesh grilled off him dispelled my ills and infractions
The crown of thorns, my soon-to-come crown of glory
Oh yeah... The mock worship, gained me the ticket to eternal worship

Poor bloke, how does it feel to be an eternal loser?
The game was fair enough but you couldn't fair
You saw yourself winning until it dawned he was the winner
You laughed so hard in mischief, oblivious 'twas to your misfortune

If only you knew... You wouldn't have signed up for the league
If only you knew... You would have countered his pain-filled trek to the skull place
If only you knew... You knew that this contest would make me come first
If only you knew... There's the magnificent reward, one bestowed by el- magnifico Himself...
You wouldn't have let Jesus die...

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Welcome to SAMBISA. Designed by OddThemes