BREAKING NEWS

Feature: Deep Thoughts


With Nomfanelo Evidence Mkhize

I sometimes go through unbearable situations in my life, situations that I had created for myself that are quite excruciating. During the cause of this agony and misery everything seems impossible to mend. I drown myself in a pool of mess that is even impossible to swim through.

Soon after this realization, I sit and drenched myself in deep thoughts. Suddenly it hit me that it is not only other people (those with whom we interact with) that can create situations in our lives that are extremely difficult. Quite often we bring these predicaments upon ourselves." We are quite capable of single-handedly creating hardship for ourselves."

You can independently ruin your own life.
However, sometimes you can indeed do it with the help of your enemies. Nonetheless, quite often, the master mind behind the plot can be you.This rapidly reminded me of the notion that says:
'Trust nobody but yourself' which I strongly doubt.

 I doubt this philosophy or belief because life has taught me that even you can prove to be your worst and greatest enemy. You can disappoint yourself by letting yourself down, and you will not believe how well you can do it, sometimes even better than your enemies can.

When the source of a particular problem has been eradicated, there should be change. There should be improvement. There should be less inconvenience. There should at least be rekindled eagerness for what you've always aspired for since you have now escaped what was holding you back from realizing your goal. If all this does not happen, then all that reshuffling of people in your life would have been in vain.

You see..

Introspection is necessary at all times: Is your life still a mess even though you have eliminated all the people that you claim were stifling your progress? If yes, then who is the real enemy here?


Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Welcome to SAMBISA. Designed by OddThemes