BREAKING NEWS

Best of Poetry: Bla- rk (1)

BLA-RK (1)

By Lush_Lawyer

They do turn us off
Twas more of a complexion bluff
This thing is skin deep
Way deeper than Jordan's dip

They make us believe we are less- beautiful
Making alotta people lose their esteem
But bla-rk is rich, and the curls are deep

They say our melanin is bad gene
But in cheers, we took some rich gin
There were the myriad of complexities
Making many give up their simplicities
O the things they do to turn fair!
Wanting to look just like Miss Blair
But they did forget that bla-rk is rich and the curls are deep

We are lush 'cos of our plush colour
Such an embodiment of rich pigment
Don't go jesting after my full lips
Nor you go smirking after my space-consuming nose
'Cos I would bang my confidence at ya face
I'd let you know that bla-rk is rich and the curls are deep...

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Welcome to SAMBISA. Designed by OddThemes