BREAKING NEWS

LushDiary: Fall (Temptations)



Was subtle and cajoling, softly it urged  me
With alotta gentleness and serenity, it nudged
So many times it whispered no harm would be done
Just go, go on, just be free, loosen up!
Go girl, you deserve it all

I thought I had it calm and collected
I thought to myself;"This cover you have on, none can pull off"
It did prepare so well, it's filth clutches so well
If I could undo time, if the deeds could just be reversed
Then I would do it right, I would go the right path

But... This girl did fall, she fell and not just fall
She fell so flat on all fours
Now clad in the garment of condemnation
Her seeming entirety did smirk at her
Tearing at her conscience, shattering all that's supposedly left

There we go... It did leave her to the trial
Sin got her good, this carnality she so much want to mangle
Just when it waltzed round with me as in a ball room
It did leave... It did take flight and whizzed into space

And now I seem so abandoned
More relegated than nine-eleven's ground zero
Why not slit me open than leave me with such guilt?!
Why not take the very life away? Why?

Twas so horrendous for me to handle...
To what ears can it be told?
From what script shall it be acted
I wish I didn't have to hurt my Savior again

But then... Though it be brighter than the Scarlet's red...
So dreadful as the claws of death itself
He soothed and held, praying my soul comes back
I found my path home, forgive me Lord
It's me again...

©Lush_Lawyer

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Welcome to SAMBISA. Designed by OddThemes